Thursday, September 24, 2009

Rhode Island Vacation

We loved Rhode Island so much last time we went that we couldn't wait to come back again. This time we had a cottege by the beach, and Mishka and Moki got to come. What a great vacation! I got to go on so many adventures!

The first day we got to Newport we went on a walk on the Cliff Walk, which started right across the street from our house. It is so pretty there, and there are lots of beautiful mansions everywhere.







This is our Beach Cottage. It was called Journey's End.





My room was the loft upstairs. I had the best view in the house!




The whole family had a lot of fun playing in the front yard.







One day we visited Fort Adams.







There was a really nice park by our house with a really cool kissing tree that we went under. It was magical.






One day we went to Providence, the capitol of Rhode Island (my mommy told me that). We had lunch and went for a walk.






When it got chilly Mom, Dad and I all put on our hoodies. We are so cool!




One night, I took a bath and went to bed...



Later that night we had some unexpected visitors. They were not afraid of us or the dogs and decided to visit us every night! We really had to make sure to lock up our garbage.




One day when it was raining. Daddy took us to the candy store in downtown and I got a giant lolypop. It was all over my face and my clothes!



We visited a very beautiful topiary garden. It was called Green Animals and had topiaries of over 80 different animals. I got to run around on all the paths and go exploring.







On our way home we drove by a farm that had a petting zoo. We had to stop so that I could say "Hi" to all the animals.






Then, before we knew it, it was our last day in Rhode Island. We definitely made the most of our day though. We went to the beach in the morning and I got to go swimming in the ocean for the first time! Thank goodness I had my Floaties!





Then we went for one last walk on the Cliffs and I got to play at the playground at Easton's Beach. I got to be "it" in a game of tag!






Then it was time to clean up and go back home.


No comments: